Got Sum New Singles From Sum Hott New Albums Such As, Nicki Minaj, Kanye West Gucci Mane Trey Songz & OF COURSE MY NIgga Wayne. FREE WEEZY!!!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

All Links Are Updated (Trey Songz Link Has Expired)... Those of You Who Are New Welcome





Young Dro Ft. T.I., Rick Ross, & Gucci Mane – Freeze Me (Remix) [DIRTY] | Download
Trae Tha Truth – Cop A Drop | Download
CJ Platinum Ft. Yung Ralph & Young Buck – Zone Money (Remix)| Download
Rich Kidd Ft. Gucci Mane – Watch Me Do My Thing | Download
Big Sean Ft. Pat Piff – I Go Hard | Download
Soulja Boy – Blowing Me Kisses | Download
Jamie Foxx Ft. T.I. – Yep Thats Me | Download
Lil Wayne - I Told Yall | Download
J. Cole - It Wont Be Long | Download
Lil Wayne ft. Diddy & Justin Timberlake - Shades | Download
Ray J Ft. Ludacris – Celebration | Download
Kanye West Ft. Jay-Z & Swizz Beatz – Power (Remix) | Download

Drake - On My Way | Download
RL ft. Lil Wayne - Girl Like Her | Download
Fabulous - Body Count | Download
Dre. Dre- Turn Me Up | Download
Kanye West ft. Drake - Ghetto University (Extended Snippet) | Download
Fred The Godson Ft. Waka Flocka & Camron – So Crazy (Remix) | Download
Soulja Boy Ft. Lil Twist – What We Gonna Do | Download
Trey Songz - Love faces | Download
Usher - Stroke My Ego | Download
Lil Scrappy Ft. Soulja Boy & Travis Porter – She Bad (Remix) | Download
Sig Sean - What I Do | Download
Keri Hilson - I'm With It | Download
Soulja Boy - Work It Out ft. Ray J | Download
Keri Hilson - Breaking Point | Download
Gucci Mane - Bachelor Pad | Download


~D'z Connect~

0 Responses:

Post a Comment